North-West University Postgraduate Studies Online Application
How to apply online: Honours and postgraduate diplomas
Logging in step-by-step
Step 1: Getting a student number (start at step 2 if you already have one)
- Go to the online application platform and then
- Click on New application on the left menu
- Click on Create new student number and complete all the fields
Please note that the allocation of a student number does not mean that you have completed the application process. Please go through all the steps below to ensure that your application is complete and that it reaches us. Incomplete applications will not be processed by the University.
Step 2: Log in
When you receive a student number, use that together with the PIN number you created to log in.
Step 3: What do you want to study?
Complete all the fields. Use the “Calendar link” to obtain more information about the qualifications, modes of delivery and curricula. You can also find the information in the below yearbooks:
Step 4: Upload supporting documents
In order to consider your application, please upload the following supporting documents:
- Signed undertaking
- Copy of available results or previous qualifications
- Copy of your ID
- Proof of payment for application fee (R150)
- Additional documents for international prospective students:
- A copy of available results or previous qualifications
- A copy of your passport
- Proof of payment for application fee (R550)
Step 5: Submit application
Please make sure that you press the Submit application button when you have finished ensuring that we receive your application.
The application fee is R150 (R550 in the case of international students)
- An accommodation deposit of R500 is payable with residence application
- ABSA account number: 409 169 1369
- Name of account: NW University Online Registration
- Branch code & name: 632 005, Tom Street
- Reference: Student number
Contact details for help/information
018 299 4383/4130/4263/2445
- 018 285 2227/2334