Evraz Highveld Bursary South Africa.
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Evraz Highveld are a steel and vanadium company, who deal in various Engineering disciplines, include: Industrial Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
According to their slogan, Evraz Highveld are a leading producer of flat products, structural steel and vanadium slag in the country.
Evraz Highveld have initiated a bursary award for Engineering or Science students who show strong potential within the field. Students must have good problem-solving skills, have a driven attitude and be able to work well in a team.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded to students in their 3rd or final year of study, studying towards an Engineering or Science degree.
Bursaries will cover the following expenses: tuition, registration, exam fees, accommodation allowance at university hostel, meal allowance, laptop allowance.
On completion of their studies, students will be required to fulfil contractual work at Evraz Highveld for a period equal to that of their bursary award.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Achieved the following minimum results in Matric: level 5/ HG C for English, level 6/ HG B for Science, and level 7/ HG A for Mathematics,
- Studying full-time towards an Engineering or Science qualification,
- Studying at a recognised South African tertiary institution,
- In the third or final year of study,
- Passed all previous tertiary courses for your qualification,
- Possess the following qualities: flexibility and adaptability, adherence to the Evraz Highveld values, leadership and networking skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Evraz Highveld Bursary Application Form (pdf).
Complete application forms should be emailed to: email@example.com
14 September annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 013 690 9298