How to Apply to University of the Free State (UFS)
General information before you start your application at UFS
Postgraduate Applications: You need to contact the relevant department for more information directly before you apply and confirm closing dates.
- If you have already started an online application for 2019 enter your email address in the space provided and click Send Email button to continue.
- If you have an existing UFS student number, enter your student number and click on the Start NEW application button below.
- If you are a new applicant click on the Start NEW application button below.
DO THIS before you start: Scan your
- Identity document/passport if you are currently in Grade 12 (Including school stamp)
- School-end certificate if you have completed Grade 12
- Latest Academic transcript and certificate of conduct if you are transferring from another tertiary institution.
Disclaimer: The University of the Free State reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to withdraw your application to the University, should the attached results, documentation and/or information requested in terms of this form, be found to be erroneous or fraudulent.
What does this mean? If you don’t submit all documents and information we need, or submit false documents and information, we will not consider your application.
Our Faculties: UFS Faculties
Important Dates: Opening date for all applications: 1 April 2018