University of Fort Hare (UFH) Postgraduate Studies
GENERAL RULES FOR POSTGRADUATE QUALIFICATIONS
1. All applications for admission are subject to the selection process.
2. Applicants must comply with the general admission requirements and any other specific requirements as prescribed by the Faculty.
3. A candidate may be expected to attend an interview, undergo a selection test and/or make a written presentation to the relevant head of department
HOW TO APPLY
1. Submit your application form and all the necessary documentation including application fee before closing date.
2. An SMS will be sent to you informing you of the status of your application thereafter a letter of confirmation.
3. Successful applicants will receive an admission letter, together with a registration guide, which reflects the registration dates and orientation programme.
The Student Administration Office will help you with application, admission and registration enquiries.
Tel.: 040-602 2016/ 2053/ 2122/ 2174
East London Campus
Tel.: 043-704 7155/ 7266/ 7004/ 7139
Quick links To University of Fort Hare (UFH) Postgraduate Studies;
Other Related Postgraduate Schools In South Africa